Re: [STDS-802-11] Liaison from ETSI ERMTG11 re: ETSI 2.4GHz System Reference Document

G’day all

A teleconference of the Coexistence SC will be held on Thursday, 4 June at 4pm ET (6am AEST, 10pm CEST, 9pm BST). The sole item on the agenda will be to deal with the liaison statement received from ETSI ERM TG11 regarding ETSI System Reference Document (TR 103 665).

If you would like to present to the Coexistence SC on this topic during the teleconference, please send me details of your submission ASAP (topic, document number, and time requested). I will send out a detailed agenda early next week, which will include the Webex call in details.

Andrew Myles

Chair, IEEE 802.11 Coexistence SC