Re: [STDS-802-11] [STDS-802-11-TGBC] Announcement of motions for TGbc Telco on July 14

Hello Marc,

Approved, thank you.

Dorothy

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 8:19 AM Marc Emmelmann <00000ba26c12414c-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear all,

during todays TGbc call, we discussed two draft motions that TGbc would like to run during the July 14 telco.

The motions are on:

(1) Approval of minutes

(2) Approval of speculative edits to the SFD and instructions to the Editor to create D0.1

The draft text of the motion is available at:  https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0935-00-00bc-draft-motions-for-tgbc-telco-on-2020-07-14.pptx

I would like to request permission from the WG Chair for running those motions.

The motion will be updated with the most recent version number of mentioned documents
after the telco on July 7.

Kind regards,

Marc