[STDS-802-11] TGm Submission 11-20-0814

Hello All,

I’d like to start an e.mail discussion on doc 11-20/0814 which I presented on June 5.

From the teleconference minutes:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0858-02-000m-telecon-minutes-for-revmd-crc-june-3-5-2020.docx

2.6.2.16 Two instances of Traffic Categories are not included in the proposed changes that will need to be added.

2.6.2.16.1      ""Other "traffic category" locations; P275.13 and P299.24

[osama] I have looked in drafts 3.0, 3.1, and 3.2 and couldn’t find these occurrences. Can someone point them to me, Note that my reference is draft 3.0

2.6.2.17 The discussion was leading to removing TC and update the description on how UP is defined when it is not passed in through the MAC SAP

[osama] the description is already available P299, “The UP is provided with each MSDU at the medium access control service access point (MAC SAP) either directly, in the UP parameter, or indirectly, in a TSPEC or SCS Descriptor element designated by the UP parameter”. Is there a need for something else? If yes, what is needed?

Please let me know if other things I need to consider.

Regards;

Osama.