Nice Guy
Broadcom Inc.
+1 408 543 3370 office

On Mon, Aug 3, 2020 at 2:15 PM Payam Torab <torab@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, Tomas – I wasn’t specific about which MSDUs (was just trying to highlight it is -a- group of MSDUs). As to definition, a group of MSDUs with a given UP that is not associated with a TSPEC (not a TS) as you said.

From: Thomas Derham <00000ad2eabc2931-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, August 3, 2020 at 10:37 AM
To: "STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11] TGm Submission 11-20-0814 -- TC (traffic category/categories)

>> TC is a “group of MSDUs with a given UP”

Wouldn’t that definition also include MSDUs *in a TS* that have the same UP? (i.e. the UP defined in the TSPEC element, or TCLAS element, associated with that TS).

I think a given MSDU is either in a TS or in a TC (per current definitions), not both?

Maybe this could be fixed by defining the group of MSDUs that are not in a TS and have the same UP, or similar.