[STDS-802-11] Updated TGmd agenda posted, next teleconference Friday, August 7th 10am-noon Eastern, extension; includes motions

All,

Please see https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-1001-13-000m-2020-july-august-agendas.docx which contains the draft agenda for the
next TGmd CRC teleconference, scheduled for Friday 2020-08-07 at 10am Eastern.  The call is scheduled for 2 hours. We are aiming  to complete
 initial SA ballot  comment resolution on this call, thus I will ask the participants to agree to extend the time by 1 hour.

The draft agenda includes prepared motions. There are a number of comments that require a resolution direction to be determined.

Applicable policies and procedures are as described in https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0323-00-0000-2nd-vice-chair-report-july-2020.pptx .

Thanks,

Dorothy