Re: [STDS-802-11] 答复: [STDS-802-11] P802.11bf PAR and CSD (Sensing) have been approved by the 802 EC

Hi Dorothy,

Apart from thanking Tony for leading the team, I also want to echo his message. Thank you Claudio, your time is really appreciated.

We are all here to support this great group.

Looking forward to submitting new contributions.

Best regards, stay safe, and have a nice weekend.