[STDS-802-11] 802.11 current activities presentation

Dear all,
               Dorothy, Tony,  Claudio and I have updated the "802.11 current activities" presentation by adding some new TGbf material (Note that TGaf is still awaiting full approval) and bringing some other aspects up to date:
<https://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/11/IEEE%20802-11-Overview-and-Amendments-Under-Development.pptx>

Remember that anyone can re-use this material for their own presentations (see note on slide #1)

If you do spot any issues, or wish to add more material yourself, please let me know.

Kind regards

Stephen