Sender: BoSun
To: STDS-802-11-TGBD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-11-TGBD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
Date: 2020/08/26 00:40
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBD] TGbd TC on Aug 28th

Hello, all,

A tentative agenda for TGbd TC on Aug 28th is included in 11-20/1164r6. If you have submission to present, please let me know the DCN in advance.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-1164-06-00bd-tgbd-teleconference-agenda-for-aug-2020.pptx

Please note that in TC on Aug 28th we will run a motion about 20 MHz NGV PPDU feature which I have announced in the reflector several days before.

Best Regards,

Bo