[STDS-802-11] TGbc Officer Elections September -- CALL for NOMINATIONS

Dear all,

we will conduct TGbc officer elections in September. The task group, we will run motions to elect / confirm TGbc Vice Chairs and
the TGbc secretary.

Task Group Chair

The TG Chair shall be appointed by the WG Chair and confirmed by a WG majority approval. The TG Chair is re-affirmed every 2 years: one session after the WG Chair is elected.

Task Group Vice-Chair

TG Vice-Chair is elected by a TG majority approval and confirmed by a WG majority approval.  The TG Vice-Chair is reaffirmed every 2 years; one session after the WG Chair is elected.

Task Group Secretary

The TG Secretary shall be appointed by the TG Chair and confirmed by a TG motion that is approved with a minimum 50% majority. The TG Secretary is re-affirmed every 2 years; one session after the WG Chair is elected.

Please note that our OM do not require the position of the TG Editor to be reaffirmed. Carol Ansley indicated that she can continue as our TGbc Editor.

Our Vice Chairs, Stephen McCann and Hitoshi Morioka, as well as our Secretary, Xiaofei Wang, have indicated that they would
like to continue in their roles and will run for reelection / reappointment. Their nomination is hereby acknowledged.

If you would like to nominate additional candidates for the VC position or would like to nominate yourself, please respond to this
call for nomination or send me a private e-mail no later than by Monday, September 14, 22:00h ET.

Best,

Marc