[STDS-802-11] Australia consultation on their Spectrum Plan.

please see below,

fyi

jay holcomb

802.18

Proposed update to the Australian Radiofrequency Spectrum Plan - consultation 27/2020
Key documents
The issue - We are updating the Australian Radiofrequency Spectrum Plan. This will reflect changes to international regulations made at the World Radiocommunication Conference 2019. The Spectrum Plan:
divides the spectrum into frequency bands and sets out their purposes
provides a basis for management of the radiofrequency spectrum in Australia
informs radiocommunication users about the services allocated to each frequency band
informs users about the conditions attached to those allocations.

We propose that the new Spectrum Plan be made before 1 January 2021. This will mean it can start from that date.

Closing 29 September 2020