From: Dorothy Stanley <dstanley1389@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2020 11:58 PM
To: STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11] Appointment of Tony Han as TGbf Chair

Dear 802.11 members,

The IEEE Standards Association has approved the P802.11bf PAR: Enhancements for WLAN Sensing.

I am happy to appoint Tony Xiao Han as TGbf Chair. Tony has ably served as Chair of the SENS Study Group and I wish him, and all of theWG1 members success in development of the P802.11bf amendment.

Congratulations Tony!

A WG11 confirmation motion will be held during the upcoming 2020 November Plenary session.

Best regards,

Dorothy

Dorothy Stanley
IEEE 802.11 WG Chair,