Re: [STDS-802-11] Call for nominations for TGbf leadership positions

Dear Tony,

I would like to nominate myself for the role of secretary or assistant technical editor (if there is such a position).

I am relatively new to 802.11, attending about 1 year's worth of meetings. However, I have many years of international standardization experience in ISO/IEC which enables me to understand and practise required operating rules. I have published ~70 refereed journal papers and ~400 refereed technical conference papers which enables me to record and describe technical details precisely. I am willing to contribute my time and efforts into these important supportive roles in 802.11bf.

Thanks,
Oscar