[STDS-802-11] RE: Call for nominations for TGbf leadership positions

Dear All,

I would like to nominate myself to the position of Vice Chair of TGbf.

I have been active in 802.11 since 2004, and in other standard organization since 2000.

I have made numerous contribution to 802.11n, 802.11ad, 802.11ay, and 802.11az, now serving as TGaz vice chair (and practically as secretary).

I have a lot of experience in sensing related application, and I have a lot to contribute to TGbf.

Thank you all, stay healthy,

Assaf Kasher