[STDS-802-11] RCM SG Plenary Meetings - Call for submissions

The RCM SG will meet three times during the November Plenary:

  • Tuesday Nov. 3 at 1:30-3:30pmET
  • Wednesday Nov. 4 at 1:30-3:30pmET
  • Thursday at Nov. 5 at 1:30-3:30pmET

Tentative Agenda:

  1. Address any comments received on the PARs and CSDs.
  2. Consider any submissions received on privacy or RCM topics.

Once the PAR/CSD comments are received, a more concrete agenda will be published.

Please let me know if you are considering making a contribution for RCM or privacy so that I can plan an efficient agenda.

Regards,

Carol Ansley