Re: [STDS-802-11] 答复: Call for nominations for TGbf leadership positions

Dear All,

I would like to nominate myself for the Secretary role.

I am one of the firsts in the industry, if not the first one, detecting the value of CSI for Human Activity Recognition. That motivated me to create the seeds for Aerial Technologies Inc. back in February 2015 when no one in the industry had invested in this technology yet. Since it was born, Aerial Technologies purely relied on CSI and Machine Learning for Human Activity Recognition. I am currently the inventor of more than 40 active files between granted patents and PCTs all over the world in Human Activity Recognition using CSI.

I recognize the fenomenal job that the leads of the TIG carried over the last year and a half. I will also like it if they could continue leading this initiative.

Looking forward to meeting with you all this week. There is plenty of work on our hands still.

Best regards,

Michel Allegue