[STDS-802-11] Call for volunteers/nominations for leadership positions for TGbh

All,

With the newly approved P802.11bh project (Operation with Randomized and Changing MAC Addresses), the task group is starting up.  As you’ve seen, Dorothy has appointed me to Chair the group (subject to WG approval at the March plenary).

With this email, I would like to open nominations for the other leadership positions for the TGbh task group: Vice Chair(s), Secretary, and Editor.  If you are interested in any of these positions, please respond to me, or the reflector.

I propose to close the nominations at the first meeting during the March plenary (planned for Tues March 9 at 13:30 ET), and to hold the elections/appointments at the second meeting (planned for Thurs March 11 at 13:30 ET).  The TG can discuss the appropriate number of Vice Chairs during the Tues meeting.

A reminder on the process:

  • TG Vice-Chair is elected by a TG majority approval and confirmed by a WG majority approval.
  • The TG Secretary shall be appointed by the TG Chair and confirmed by a TG motion that is approved with a minimum 50% majority.
  • The TG Technical Editor shall be appointed by the TG Chair and confirmed by a TG majority approval.

My sincere thanks to anyone who is willing to volunteer!

Mark