[STDS-802-11] latest comment resolution status

Hello all,

Revision 5 of LB251 comment database is now available which includes resolution for all the resolved comments so far:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-1887-05-00bd-tgbd-lb251-comments.xlsx

Here is an overview of unresolved comments and their owners:

Total number of LB 251 comments: 846 (T: 465, E: 347, G: 34)

Unresolved comments: 345

  • Editorial: 30
  • General: 23
  • Technical: 292

Breakout of unresolved comments per assignee:

Technical

Editorial

General

Editor

0

15

0

Bahar

38

2

13

Rui

67

7

3

Joe

60

1

2

Stephan

19

0

3

Liwen

94

5

1

Hiroyuki

1

0

0

Bo

2

0

0

Yujin

2

0

0

Qinghua

9

0

1

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Regards,

-bahar

TGbd Editor