[STDS-802-11] Motions during the March 2021 WG11 Plenary will use the Webex poll tool

Dear 802.11 members,

During the upcoming WG11 March 2021 Plenary, we will use the Webex Poll tool, as we have been doing for the past electronic sessions, for motions which require a poll (not unanimous consent) and straw polls.

There are a number of issues to be resolved before we would move to the DirectVote live tool.
WG11 testing of the DirectVote tool is ongoing.

Thanks,

Dorothy