[STDS-802-11] Three received ITU-R WP5A Liaison documents are now posted in the 802.18 area of Mentor

Dear 802.11 members,

Please see the following liaison documents received from ITU-R Working Party 5A.
Mike Lynch, the ITU-R WP5A IEEE contact, has posted these in the 802.18 Mentor area. These liaison documents were sent out of the recent ITU-R Working Party 5A meetings which ended 2021-05-12.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/21/18-21-0057-00-0000-request-for-input-itu-r-m-1450-5.docx
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/21/18-21-0058-00-0000-request-for-input-itu-r-m-1801-2.docx
and
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/21/18-21-0059-00-0000-request-for-input-itu-r-m-2121-its.docx

Within 802.11, documents 57 and 58 are assigned to the ITU Ad hoc group for processing.
We have been submitting updates to M.1450 and M.1801 for the past year, and I anticipate further IEEE 802 submissions to the November ITU-R WP5A meeting.

Document 59 is assigned to TGbd for consideration, as the document relates to ITS topics.

Prepared 802.11 submission documents to ITU-R will be forwarded to 802.18 for consideration and subsequent 802 EC approval.
Please let me know of any questions.

Thanks,

Dorothy