From: Jungnickel, Volker <volker.jungnickel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 25 May 2021 12:05
To: Nikola Serafimovski <nikola.serafimovski@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXTERNAL] AW: TGbb call on 31 May at 11:00 EDT for 2h

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of pureLiFi. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know for certain that the content is safe.

Dear Nikola, all,

Please, put the point “How to conduct draft-ammending Motions in TGbb” for discussion onto the agenda for the next TGbb meeting on May 31.

Best regards - Volker