[STDS-802-11] FYI. The call for paper of IEEE Communications Standards Magazine mentioned in the July 2021 closing plenary

Dear Dorothy and all,

For your information on a standard education topic.

As mentioned in the closing plenary of the July 2021 plenary and stated in Dorothy's WG Chair's Supplementary Material (21/0932r1) , Leif, Tuncer, Joongheon (a former active 802.11 participant in IEEE 802.11ad), and I are guest editors of IEEE Communications Standards Magazine special issue on "Recent and Future Evolution of Wi-Fi":
https://www.comsoc.org/publications/magazines/ieee-communications-standards-magazine/cfp/recent-and-future-evolution-wi-fi.

Please feel free to consider submitting a paper for peer-review and potential publication by September 15, 2021.  If you have any question, please feel free to send Leif/Tuncer/me an offline email

Regards,
Edward