[STDS-802-11] Updated 2021 WG11 September session agenda posted

Dear 802.11 members,

Please see https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-1255-01-0000-2021-september-wg11-agenda.xlsx which contains the updated agenda document, incorporating changes to the agenda graphic for WNG and AANI, per today's CAC teleconference.

As previously announced, this September WG11 Interim session does not count towards voting rights, but does count towards obtaining access to the drafts, and the reflectors.
The 802 EC has approved rules changes formalizing voting rights at electronic interim meetings, and I anticipate taking advantage of that for the January 2022 Interim, as needed.

Best regards, let me know of any agenda requests.
Thanks,

Dorothy