[STDS-802-11] "MODERNIZING U.S. SPECTRUM STRATEGY AND INFRASTRUCTURE FOR 21ST CENTURY GLOBAL LEADERSHIP"

Dear IEEE 802.11 and 15 Participants:

The acting FCC Chairwoman, speaking today at the 2021 NTIA Spectrum Policy Symposium: DOC-375907A1.docx. A good look back, and a view of the future of spectrum from the viewpoint of a long time FCC commissioner, one who has been very supportive of the use of unlicensed spectrum.

Rich Kennedy
Electrical Engineer Emeritus

rkennedy1000@xxxxxxxxx
+1 (737) 202-7014

" For, in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal.” – John Fitzgerald Kennedy