Re: [STDS-802-11] UHR SG additional conference call

Greetings Laurent,

During our previous teleconference, we briefly discussed the timeline for announcing the timeline for technical submissions for the upcoming May meeting. Can you please include DCN 11-23-650 (QoS Revisited) which was submitted on April 14th, in the queue for the May meeting?

Thank you,
Nima Namvar (Charter Communications)