Re: [STDS-802-11] AIML teleconference on Jun 13

Hi, Xiaofei

Could you add the document 11-23/0991r0 to the agenda on 13th Jun?

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/23/11-23-0991-00-aiml-proposed-ieee-802-11-aiml-tig-technical-report-text-for-the-csi-compression-use-case.docx

This is the technical report text for the CSI compression use case, which is copied from 802.11-23/0906r1 and add the dual CSI feedback use case in Section 2.1.2.

Thanks.

BR

Eunsung Jeon​