[STDS-802-11] AIML TIG teleconference on June 13th at 10am ET

Dear all,

This is a friendly reminder that the AIML TIG will hold a teleconference at 10 am ET next week Tuesday June 13th.

The agenda for the teleconference can be found at:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/23/11-23-0950-00-aiml-aiml-tig-june-13-2023-teleconference-agenda.pptx

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I have not had time to work on the AIML use case and features contribution for UHR and hence we will not be discussing it during next Tuesday’s call. Instead, we will aim to discuss that during the June 27th teleconference instead.

Best regards,

Xiaofei Clement Wang

Principal Engineer | InterDigital

T: (631) 622.4028