Re: [STDS-802-11] extending AIML TIG teleconference June 27 to two hours

Dear Xiaofei,

This is a revision for the technical report text for AIML model sharing use case, according to the comments by Peng Liu:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/23/11-23-0905-01-aiml-proposed-technical-report-text-for-aiml-model-sharing-use-case.doc

This is a minor change (highlighted in blue colour) but please feel free to add it to the agenda of teleconference June 27 if you think it is necessary.

Thanks,

Ziming