Re: [STDS-802-11] UHR SG call for contribution for July F2F meeting

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Working Group Reflector --- Hi Laurent,
Could you please add the 23/1242r0 "Considerations on Inter-PPDU based Preemption Scheme” to the UHR SG queue?

Thanks,
Juseong

2023. 7. 5. 오후 4:25, laurent cariou <00001be540c02bbe-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 작성:

Hi all,
please let me know if you plan a contribution for next week, unless you have done so already.
Please send me your request by Saturday 8th.
Best regards,
Laurent