From: Loewenstein, Uwe
Subject: LS from ITU-R WP 5D regarding the schedule for updating Recommendation ITU-R M.2012 to revision 7

Addressed to: External Organisations

[3GPP, ARIB, ATIS, CCSA, ETSI, TSDSI, TTA, TTC, IEEE, WiMax-Forum]

Dear Colleagues.

Please find enclosed a Liaison Statement (LS) from ITU-R WP 5D to External Organisations (currently identified GCS Proponents and Transposing Organizations for Rec. ITU-R M.2012) regarding the schedule for updating Recommendation ITU-R M.2012 to revision 7.

Documents mentioned/referenced in the LS are normally publicly available or attached, in case of difficulties don’t hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards.

Uwe