Re: [STDS-802-11] AIML TIG Technical report draft r10 uploaded

Hi Xiaofei,

Regarding CSI feedback compression use case in pg. 5:

I suggest to remove ‘LB-SciFi’ from the above paragraph to avoid confusion, so the paragraph becomes:

In [12] , another unsupervised learning technique, Deep Neural Network Autoencoder (DNN-AE) is applied to CSI angle vectors and further compresses the derived angles by leveraging the compression capability of DNNs. Experimental results show that the algorithm reduces the feedback overhead by 73% and increases the network throughput by 69%, on average.

BTW: could you please change my affiliation in pg. 1 from “Samsung Cambridge Solution Center” to “Samsung Cambridge Solution Centre”?

Thanks,

Ziming