Re: [STDS-802-11] 802.11 TGbh teleconferences announcement

All,

A quick follow-up: The TGbh call on Oct 17th is/will be cancelled.  There just isn’t enough critical mass to hold this meeting during WFA week.

Thanks.  Mark

From: mark.hamilton2152@xxxxxxxxx <mark.hamilton2152@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2023 6:13 PM
To: STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: 'Stephen McCann' <mccann.stephen@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 802.11 TGbh teleconferences announcement

All,

This email is to announce 802.11 TGbh teleconferences, on Tuesdays at 9:30am ET, 2 hours, for the following dates:

    • Sep 26, Oct 3, 10, 17?, 24, 31*, Nov 7

* - intention is to do motion(s) on the Oct 31 call

Oct 17 is highlighted because that is a WFA F2F week, and the TG leadership is still sorting out if a call that day is possible/practical.  It is likely to be cancelled.

Also, note that the Oct 3 call’s agenda will be targeting the liaisons we have received from the WBA, and our work toward producing a detailed response.  The other teleconferences are expected to be primarily for comment resolution.

Thanks!  Mark