[STDS-802-11] Acknowledgements

Dear 802.11 members,

I would like to thank you for your notes of condolences and thoughts and prayers to myself and my family on our recent loss.

Many thanks to Robert and Jon for their work and for leading the September Interim session and related ballot initiation and items. I will be getting up to speed now on activities of the past weeks, so I appreciate your patience.

I look forward to seeing members at the upcoming November session.
Gratefully -

Dorothy