Here is the situation:
Cheers,

Mike

On Fri, Oct 13, 2023 at 1:23 PM Benjamin Rolfe <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Mike,
To be clear, so I'm less confused, this adds all of the content of amendment 802.11az-2023 to the draft that has already been balloted in the WG, without submitting the new draft to another WG recirculation ballot?
Or did I misinterpret the last sentence.
Thanks for the clarification
Regads
Ben

Benjamin A. Rolfe

Blind Creek Associates

Ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

+1 408 332 0725 (Mobile)

+1 408 395 7207 (Office)

From: M Montemurro <montemurro.michael@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2023 9:37 AM
To: STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [STDS-802-11] REVme D4.1 now posted

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to announce that REVme D4.1 is now posted in the members area. It includes the roll-in of 802.11az-2023. The plan is to ballot this content as part of the first SA ballot recirculation in late January 2024.

I'd like to thank Emily and Edward for their effort in the roll-in of this amendment.

Cheers,

Mike