[STDS-802-11] Publication of P802.11bb-2023

Dear 802.11 members,

I am delighted to announce that P802.11bb-2023 has been published.
Please see the instructions below to obtain your copy.

Congratulations to the Working Group, and especially to Nikola Serafimovski, TGbb chair and all of the TGbb officers, editors and participants on this accomplishment.

We will have the awards for TGbb this Wednesday.

Thank you,

Dorothy

Please share with the working group members the following information regarding the download of the complimentary PDF for personal use.

This document is a copyrighted IEEE standard. IEEE hereby grants permission to working group members, as identified in the standard itself, to download a copy of this standard FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. All other rights are reserved. No further use, reproduction or distribution of this document is permitted without the expressed written permission of IEEE. To request use of this standard, in part or in whole, other than as stated in this notice, permission must first be obtained from the IEEE Standards Department (stds-ipr@xxxxxxxx)

Password: December 22, 2023