[STDS-802-11] Air conditioning at 802.11 meetings

Hello,

Can we have a SP at the mid-week plenary re air conditioning, please?

Something like (multiple answers allowed):

As regards what 802.11 meeting venues should be asked to configure 802.11 meeting room temperatures to be:

1) I am happy with 18±1 °C

2) I am happy with 19±1 °C

3) I am happy with 20±1 °C

4) I am happy with 21±1 °C

5) I am happy with 22±1 °C

6) I am happy with 23±1 °C

7) I am happy with 24±1 °C

8) I am happy with 25±1 °C

9) I don't care and am happy with both arctic and tropical conditions

[the °D or ° or whatever other retro unit equivalents can be added if necessary]

Thanks,

Mark (not joking)

P.S.: Note that typically women prefer higher temperatures than men.

Not sure how to handle this fairly, given the vast sex imbalance at

802 meetings!  But in any case I think even men generally think the

current settings are far too low.

--

Mark RISON, Standards Architect, WLAN   English/Esperanto/Français

Samsung Cambridge Solution Centre       Tel: +44 1223  434600

Innovation Park, Cambridge CB4 0DS      Fax: +44 1223  434601

ROYAUME UNI                             WWW: http://www.samsung.com/uk