Re: [STDS-802-11] Thu AM1: A Look Inside the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (a short tutorial)

Dear 802.18 members,
cc. 802.11, 802.15, 802.19 members,

It is just a friendly reminder that, in case you are interested, please join our closing meeting on THU AM1 (room:  Hibiscus I - Mid Pacific Center), to hear the invited presentation of our guest speaker, Mr. Tim Jeffries, on  "A Look Inside the U.S. Federal Communications Commission".

The slide deck is available at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/23/18-23-0128-00-0000-a-look-inside-the-u-s-federal-communications-commission.pdf

Regards,
Edward