Re: [STDS-802-11] Reminder TGme teleconference tomorrow - Dec 1 and adhoc agenda

Hi Henry,

Both your presentations will be scheduled for PM1 in the next update.

Cheers,

MIke

On Thu, Nov 30, 2023 at 4:23 PM Henry Ptasinski <henry@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Mike,

On the adhoc agenda, could you move CID 6094/6095/6096 to 12/7 PM1 (so both of my items are in the same slot)?  Maybe swap with CID 6058?

Doc for CID 6094 et. a. is 11-23/2079r0

Thanks,
- Henry