[STDS-802-11] Reminder of U.S. Daylight Saving Time change

All,

[ Apologies if this is duplicate information, but I don’t think I’ve seen a reminder/announcement about this, yet? ]

This is just a reminder that the U.S/Canada will change our clocks to start Daylight Saving Time, on the Sunday of our Plenary Session week in Denver (March 10).

Those of you in North America, you’re used to this.  Those of you traveling from outside the U.S./Canada, be aware that activities during the face-to-face week may be 1 hour earlier than you expect.  Likewise, those of you who are in Denver, note that your participation in some groups/organizations beyond IEEE could be using another time zone for their meeting times, and their meetings may be 1 hour later than expected, in Denver time.

Mark