[STDS-802-11] AMP SG weekly agenda and received PAR/CSD comments from 802.3 WG

Hello, all,

A tentative agenda (11/24/0242r0) for the AMP SG meetings during the Mar plenary session was uploaded to the server for your reference.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/24/11-24-0242-00-0amp-amp-sg-meeting-agenda-for-mar-plenary-2024.pptx

And we have received some comments per AMP PAR/CSD from 802.3 WG. I incorporated these comments into 11-24/0479r0 and proposed resolutions for discussion. Please note that comments may still come from other WGs and NesCom before Tuesday 6:30pm. So 11-24/0479 is subject to change to capture new comments and agreed resolutions (or resolutions for discussion) .

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/24/11-24-0479-00-0amp-amp-par-csd-comments-and-resolutions.pptx

Best Regards,

Bo