[STDS-802-11] Draft response to Canada's consultation on the WiGig contents of draft RSS-210 Issue 11 posted

Dear 802.18 participants,
cc. 802.11, 802.15, 802.19 participants,

Regarding the Canada RABC's consultation on the draft RSS-210 Issue 11: Licence-Exempt Radio Apparatus: Category I Equipment”, thanks a lot to Vijay who prepared a draft response that is now available online:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/24/18-24-0048-00-0000-proposed-response-to-canada-ised-s-consultation-re-draft-rss-210-issue-11.docx

It is a short response with the main objective of supporting the proposed changes in the technical requirements related to equipment operating in the 57 GHz to 71 GHz band.  The plan is to have a review on this submission in our IEEE 802.18 teleconference call this Thursday (3pm ET, April 18) and consider approval.

Thanks and Regards,
Edward