[STDS-802-11] Timeline chart update

Dear all,
               congratulations to TGbf and TGbk regarding their successful letter ballots. I have updated the timeline chart with the results:
<https://www.ieee802.org/11/Reports/802.11_Timelines.htm>.

In addition, I have also updated the letter ballot history page:
<https://www.ieee802.org/11/LetterBallots.shtml>.

Please let me know if you find any issues. Thanks

Kind regards

Stephen