stds-802-16-mac: Paragraph 8.1

Hello, All

I realized (with some delay) that at the Meeting #10.5 we placed "8.1. PHY
SAP" paragraph under the "8. PHY" heading.
This seems to be in contradiction with the sense of this topic and our
intention to make this a topic of MAC thus common for all PHYs.
By the way, the similar clause in 802.11 ("12. Physical layer (PHY) service
specification") is Heading 1 under MAC.

A PHY clause should contain specification of the abstract service
primitives, parameter vectors etc. for this specific PHY

What do you think?

Vladimir

Dr. Vladimir Yanover

System Manager