RE: stds-802-16-mac: the top of the 802.16 reference model

Stanley,

I posted your picture <http://ieee802.org/16/tg1/temp/scope.pdf>. I
think the idea has potential, but I don't think the picture addresses
my questions. Regarding my question (1), I agree that 802 splits DLC
into LLC and MAC, but I don't think that "ATM does somehow correspond
to (at least) part of the ISO's Data Link Layer." Regarding Question
(2), I don't see how your picture can touch on the issue because
there is no LCC in your figure.

Roger