stds-802-16-mac: TG3 and TG4 MAC

All,
	I would like to start a discussion on the systems topic of both FEC
and ARQ being available for TG3 and TG4. As it stands, there is no direct
linkage between the two elements. TG3 and TG4 have ARQ options in them that
require the ability to select an agreed upon option. This proposed feature
selection scheme is dynamic. I am unaware of the methods being pondered to
permit dynamic FEC changes. If they are available for each of the proposed
coding schemes, we can allow vendors to create their own linkages out of the
scope of the standard. I am hoping that this is the case so that I can cross
this issue off of my to-do list.

Cheers,
Ken