stds-802-16-mac: new strawman

All TG4 MAC team members,
	I have moved the strawman from word to framemaker. The new document
reflects the section update assignments from the last session. As I also
changed to the official IEEE amendment specification, some of the Map
flexibility changes from the original strawman need to be discussed. I want
to get them correct and be certain that they are still relevant. No changes
to content were intentionally made, I simply put in what I was sure of and
gray areas were left for discussion on this mailing list and at the next
session. Please go through the new strawman and comment on it NOW so that we
can get as much done as possible prior to Orlando.

What do folks think of Demos idea of adding specific types of interference
subclauses? I agree that it forces us to address all of the issues. However,
if we do this, then I want to be sure that we vote to accept a finite set of
scenarios and go from there. As this is a license exempt band, the number of
scenarios could theoretically grow without bound.

Cheers,
Ken