RE: stds-802-16-mac: Invitation to join TG3/4 MAC Ad Hoc Group on ARQ

Huanchun,

Please add me to the list of ARQ Ad Hoc.
I was on vacations up to July, 23 and didn't sample E-Mail account,
so I am late and apologize for this.

Please find personal data below at the signature.

Vladimir

Dr. Vladimir Yanover

System Manager
BreezeCOM Ltd.
21 A   Habarzel St. Ramat - Hahayal Tel - Aviv 69710
P.O. Box 13139, Tel-Aviv 61131, Israel
Tel.:      +972-36457834
Fax:       +972-36456290
E-Mail:   vladimiry@breezecom.co.il