stds-802-16-mac: TG3/4 ARQ Ad Hoc member list - second try

Hi everyone,

We got a lot of responses from people who want to participate in the ARQ Ad
Hoc Group. Attached is a list of names of those who have sent me emails.
Full
contact information will only be sent to people on the list. Please let me
know if you see any errors.

As we said previously, we welcome any contributions that meet the
requirements as defined by the resolutions passed in the last meeting. I am
working on a contribution myself, which I hope will be ready for discussion
in about two weeks. I am also glad to see that some interesting ideas are
already being discussed. As much as possible, we encourage people to discuss
problems openly on the reflector, so everyone can following the development
and make comments.

Huanchun

Andrew Garrett
Bob Nelson