RE: stds-802-16-mac: MAC meeting at Session #15

Ken and All,

1. I believe that this time a draft agenda will be ready well before the
meeting to avoid wasting time
for discussing it.

2. I think, we have to discuss the procedures at our meetings and editorial
work to avoid e.g. wasting
our meeting time to put back the topics missed during editing.
Consider it a suggestion on the agenda starting item.

3.  Is there a text (contribution) for Mesh mode section?

If yes, can you please provide a reference.

If no, why should we consider starting from this topic not having at this
point
a body (text) while we had few items missed editorially and few not
completed
but having some text behind + offline work provided by Ad Hoc groups.
I think, it is wrong.

Please note that I am not an opposer of Mesh mode as a technical issue.
But I am an opposer of having a document with wrong structure,
omitted ARQ topic and not completed / messy MAC-PHY topics.

Thanks

Vladimir

PLEASE NOTE THE NEW NAME OF THE COMPANY
BreezeCOM + Floware = ALVARION

Dr. Vladimir Yanover

System Manager
Alvarion Ltd.
21 A   Habarzel St. Ramat - Hahayal Tel - Aviv 69710
P.O. Box 13139, Tel-Aviv 61131, Israel
Tel.:      +972-36457834
Fax:       +972-36456290
E-Mail:   vladimiry@breezecom.co.il