stds-802-16-tg1: Status Update for Editorial Re-Org

I have uploaded a draft (re-org rev a) to the egroup site
http://www.egroups.com/group/wirelessman_tg1. The file is in PDF. I have not
completed all of the updates yet but you can see the re-organization is
taking shape. Work still remains on including the PHY_SAP text, TLV
organization including appropriate cross-referencing between the TLV
definitions and there use, inclusion of the editorial re-writes from 10.5,
and close-out of the remaining AIs that we now have inputs for. I intend to
complete by Thursday if my schedule allows.

Regards,

Glen Sater
Motorola Broadband Solutions Division
(480) 456-2460