Re: stds-802-16-tg2: Letter Ballot #2 results

Roger:

Ain't software wonderful. No, I was talking about the pdf version as when I hit
on your link that is all that came up. I tried it again and all the comments
came up. I give up and am sorry for disturbing you. But Phil would probably
like the Excel version to set up our TG2 comment resolution discussions. Can
you send it only.

Why are you working and not skiing?

Jack